Go to the Moixa Dashboard (mygridshare.com), the ‘Battery’ tab and at the bottom of the page you will find the ‘Battery operation mode’.
You can view the current operation mode and access the operation mode settings.
How to change operating mode
- Click ‘Mode settings’ to open the settings and then select the mode you’d like to move to on the grey bar.
- The ‘Switch to..’ button in the bottom right corn will be blue to indicate you can switch to this mode. Click it and then confirm you want to switch mode.
- If the mode change is successful you’ll receive a confirmation message and notice your ‘Current mode’ update.
- Your ‘Upcoming charging plan’ and ‘charging instructions will update as well.
When moving to Scheduled or Balance this should only take a few seconds but when moving to Smart mode this can take a couple of minutes whilst our software generates a new plan for you.
a) If the page has been open for a long time you made need to refresh or revisit the page to see the ‘Upcoming charging plan’ or ‘Charging instructions’ update.
b) If you’re still seeing incorrect information then please flag to support report.
- If the mode change has been unsuccessful (e.g. if your battery is offline) this will be flagged by a red error message saying “Sorry! There was an error when making the changes, please try again later”.
Moving in between different operation modes will not affect your predictions whilst in smart mode, these are based on your solar generation and household consumption, not your batteries behaviour.