The Moixa Smart Battery should not be tampered with, however if for some reason you are exposed to the effects of battery chemicals please take into account the following first aid measures
Swallowing a battery can cause serious chemical burns of the mouth, oesophagus, and gastrointestinal tract. If an open battery is ingested, do not induce vomiting or give food or drink. Rinse mouth and seek medical attention immediately.
Contents of an open battery can cause respiratory irritation. Move the person to fresh air and seek medical attention.
Contents of an open battery can cause skin irritation and/or chemical burns. Remove contaminated clothing and wash skin with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Contents of an open battery can cause severe irritation and chemical burns. Immediately flush eyes thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower lids, until no evidence of the chemical remains. Seek medical attention.
Battery Safety and Firefighting Measures
In the case of a house fire, or fire where your battery is located, you must tell the firefighters that you have a Moixa Smart Battery which contains a Lithium Ion Battery. Please then share the following documents with the fire department so they can safely tackle the fire: